DRL's for Fogs & Mains and other upgrades - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG Model Specific > MG ZT

Old 13-11-2018, 04:37   #1
Jerry
MG V8 Nut

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of
Talking DRL's for Fogs & Mains and other upgrades

Check out Ricks list of conversations.

- Custom Xenon Headlight upgrades
- various DRL (Daytime Driving Lights) options installations including halo ring angel eyes and led strip lights
- Bi-xenon conversions giving quad low beams through 4 projector lenses (2 per headlight)
- Full interior LED colour conversions,
- Interior footwell led installations
- Puddle lights installations
- Custom power blinds for the Rover 75/MG ZT Saloon models

I also provide the following services specific to the Rover 75 and MG ZT:
- highline IPK Screen Deline/Repair Service
- Highine IPK uprages
- IPK Virginisation
- Full heated electric memory seats installations for cars without the factory loom in place
- Fuel burning heater retrofits with remove activation (specific to diesel models only)

I currently offer products for the MG ZT, Rover 75, MGF and MG TF, and will soon be expanding to the MG ZR, MG ZT, Rover 25, Rover 45, MG3 and MG6!

All of the custom parts are made to order to the owners specifications and requests, giving your pride and joy a unique edge over others and making it stand out from the crowd.

See my youtube channel for some videos of my work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1...4Xihu7-V1B4EvQ

You can also find me on my facebook page, feel free to like and follow it https://www.facebook.com/MGRoverCustomCarParts/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 42907687770_d7bf9147d5_h.jpg (103.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 35928432950_d54f868a72_o.jpg (86.5 KB, 9 views)
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-11-2018, 04:43   #2
Jerry
MG V8 Nut

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of
Question Re: DRL's for Fogs & Mains and other upgrades

Ordered the fog light DRL's and will load up how I got on. Plan to also order new main lights at some point, as this was the main critiscm of the car years ago.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 07:17   #3
JLD
the voice of reason!!!

JLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really nice
Default Re: DRL's for Fogs & Mains and other upgrades

Good to see that there are still companies developing and supplying parts for these cars.

Old 14-12-2018, 12:13   #4
MAX
Lady Driver

MAX is a jewel in the roughMAX is a jewel in the roughMAX is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: DRL's for Fogs & Mains and other upgrades

A box containing these lights arrived today.Guess what Jerry will be doing over the break.

XPF - Race the MG thread!
MAX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drl, lights