I've seen one!!!!!!!!!! - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG Model Specific > MG6

Old 17-06-2012, 18:55   #1
Gary Gee
Commission Number 000744

Gary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant future
Default I've seen one!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if it really counts as it was "captive" in a way.
Went on MGOC Kimber Run today and there was one showed up at the end. Didn't see it close so no idea if its an Avis one or propo loaned to the club etc
Advertisement

Old 17-06-2012, 20:36   #2
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of
Default Re: I've seen one!!!!!!!!!!

Thought this was about one of Cameron's children. But, if you do see one, keep him/her occupied until her parents come to collect her.
Keosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 21:26   #3
Gary Gee
Commission Number 000744

Gary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant futureGary Gee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keosk View Post
Thought this was about one of Cameron's children. But, if you do see one, keep him/her occupied until her parents come to collect her.
Theres actually a lot more chance of seeing one of Camerons kids

Old 17-06-2012, 22:10   #4
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gee View Post
Theres actually a lot more chance of seeing one of Camerons kids
Well it's such an easy mistake to make. I mean I left my mobie in a taxi once. Same difference. Innit?
Keosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 20:33   #5
master180

master180 will become famous soon enoughmaster180 will become famous soon enough

I have seen one a couple of weeks ago going round Fakenham bypass, was surprised to see it so did not get a real good look at it as it was going in opposite direction, looked great from the front but not sure about rear end.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33   #6
tcb180

tcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud of

What are we talking about please?
Old 10-08-2012, 10:49   #7
peteT16

peteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond reputepeteT16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcb180 View Post
what are we talking about please?
mg6
Old 10-08-2012, 22:50   #8
tcb180

tcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud oftcb180 has much to be proud of

Ahh! Ok.