A bar story - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG & XPF Community > XPF General Chat! > Jokes - Work Safe!

Old 16-05-2009, 18:22   #1
Graven

Graven is a glorious beacon of lightGraven is a glorious beacon of lightGraven is a glorious beacon of lightGraven is a glorious beacon of lightGraven is a glorious beacon of light
Default A bar story

A mangy looking guy who goes into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says: "No way. I don't think you can pay for it."

The guy says, "You're right. I don't have any money, but if I show you something you haven't seen before, will you give me a drink?"

The bartender says, "Only if what you show me ain't risque."

"Deal!" says the guy and reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a hamster. He puts the hamster on the bar and it runs to the end of the bar, down the bar, across the room, up the piano, jumps on the key board and starts playing Gershwin songs. And the hamster is really good.

The bartender says, "You're right. I've never seen anything like that before. That hamster is truly good on the piano." The guy downs the drink and asks the bartender for another.

"Money or another miracle else no drink", says the bartender. The guy reaches into his coat again and pulls out a frog. He puts the frog on the bar, and the frog starts to sing. He has a marvelous voice and great pitch. A fine singer. A stranger from the other end of the bar runs over to the guy and offers him $300 for the frog. The guy says "It's a deal." He takes the three hundred and gives the stranger the frog. The stranger runs out of the bar.

The bartender says to the guy "Are you some kind of nut? You sold a singing frog for $300? It must have been worth millions. You must be crazy."

"Not so", says the guy. "The hamster is also a ventriloquist."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-05-2009, 23:19   #2
Christina
You give me road rage...

Christina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond reputeChristina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bar story

Very good.
(@)(@)********(@)(@)**(@)

The rich don't care. The poor don't matter.
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 03:32   #3
DeMoNPauL
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180

DeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bar story

lol
Janspeed 6-2-1 Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold
ITG Maxogen Open Cone piped to inner wing
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Matt Neal Limited Edition Alloys
Vredestein Giugiaro Ultrac Tyres
Lowered 30mm on (Motobuild Koni) Springs
Stainless Steel Catch Tank
Sheddists Clutch Kit
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Philips X-treme Power Headlight bulbs
Customised Engine Cover
Tinted Windows
Rear parking sensors

Team Bobin Head
http://teamvalleylandrover.co.uk/ - MG Rover/Landrover XPART Auto Service Centre
http://www.hiperformanceautocentres.co.uk/ - MG Rover XPART Auto Service Centre
www.exv-mobile.co.uk - Mobile valeter in the Kent Area

DeMoNPauL is offline   Reply With Quote