Clutch hydraulic kits available - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > XPF Market Place > For Sale; incl. Ebay items!

Old 10-01-2014, 20:09   #1
sheddist
A boffin and proud of it

sheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant futuresheddist has a brilliant future
Smile Clutch hydraulic kits available

After a pause to find a good source of cylinders, kits are once again available. The new source of parts has resulted in a reduction in price, now £150 - including postage. PM for details
Advertisement

Old 15-01-2014, 14:22   #2
MGFAST&FURIOS

MGFAST&FURIOS is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clutch hydraulic kits available

available for zr tdi mk2 italian too?
MGFAST&FURIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 19:31   #3
fireengineer
Stop that! Thats silly.

fireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheddist View Post
After a pause to find a good source of cylinders, kits are once again available. The new source of parts has resulted in a reduction in price, now £150 - including postage. PM for details
Hi Shed, could you supply a new master or would it just be easier to go to the local autoparts? If autoparts, what should I ask for?

Old 18-05-2014, 00:33   #4
mgdavid

mgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of light

you should be able to find the part number on the Rimmers website, then order from your local XPart dealer...
Old 18-05-2014, 09:36   #5
fireengineer
Stop that! Thats silly.

fireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nicefireengineer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdavid View Post
you should be able to find the part number on the Rimmers website, then order from your local XPart dealer...
Do you have a kit from sheddist?
Old 19-05-2014, 00:25   #6
mgdavid

mgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of lightmgdavid is a glorious beacon of light

thought you wanted just a std master...
Old 18-07-2014, 00:14   #7
kindofblue
Lighten up dude

kindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud of

Thanks mate

- been off site for a while but good to know you are still on board. I have replaced one of them 2011 (originals on 2006) but should really do the bulkhead one as well. Will put it on my list (after my wifes jobs for me)

P
225 / 40 / 17 - 7.5J AVON ZZ3's
EBC Green Pads
'Sheddist' Clutch
'Masher' Oil Catch Tank
Stebel Twin Air Horn
SCU Relay Upgrade
kindofblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2014, 23:10   #8
DeMoNPauL
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180

DeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond reputeDeMoNPauL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofblue View Post
Thanks mate

- been off site for a while but good to know you are still on board. I have replaced one of them 2011 (originals on 2006) but should really do the bulkhead one as well. Will put it on my list (after my wifes jobs for me)

P
Would that be in between the Dusting and Ironing
Janspeed 6-2-1 Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold
ITG Maxogen Open Cone piped to inner wing
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Matt Neal Limited Edition Alloys
Vredestein Giugiaro Ultrac Tyres
Lowered 30mm on (Motobuild Koni) Springs
Stainless Steel Catch Tank
Sheddists Clutch Kit
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Philips X-treme Power Headlight bulbs
Customised Engine Cover
Tinted Windows
Rear parking sensors

Team Bobin Head
http://teamvalleylandrover.co.uk/ - MG Rover/Landrover XPART Auto Service Centre
http://www.hiperformanceautocentres.co.uk/ - MG Rover XPART Auto Service Centre
www.exv-mobile.co.uk - Mobile valeter in the Kent Area

DeMoNPauL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 12:09   #9
garythesnail

garythesnail is a glorious beacon of lightgarythesnail is a glorious beacon of lightgarythesnail is a glorious beacon of lightgarythesnail is a glorious beacon of lightgarythesnail is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone got contact details for Nigel? It's time to put the old bus back on the road after a 3 year break and I'd like to sort some things out "properly" before putting her in for an M0T

I don't need his contact information, but I'd appreciate if one of you could ask him to check his PMs and we can take it from there.

Thanks,

Gary
garythesnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 22:04   #10
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of

Do you peeps put in a new Master when fitting Nigel's kit?
Keosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 22:59   #11
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Yes, it is part of the kit, the kit replaces everything from the pedel to the clutch arm.
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 14:57   #12
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkingcars View Post
Yes, it is part of the kit, the kit replaces everything from the pedel to the clutch arm.
Unfortunately, shortly after posting that, the clutch bracket snapped and blew the hydraulics so I had to have her towed to a clutch centre. I say unfortunately because I can't see a "Mr Clutch" franchise agreeing to fit anything but their own parts. Won't know what needs doing until Monday morning. Perhaps I'll just ask them to change the bracket providing everything else is all right. Who knows. Maybe it was a flexing bracket that was the cause of my problems all along. Soon find out.
Old 15-09-2014, 15:13   #13
kindofblue
Lighten up dude

kindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud ofkindofblue has much to be proud of
MG Re: Clutch hydraulic kits available

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNPauL View Post
Would that be in between the Dusting and Ironing
Missed this reply first time.... yes, cleaning the house, walking the dog, maintaining the garden and cars, helping with the shopping. I am discovering my feminine side and its a joy, I'll tell you.

Getting plenty of exercise anyway - get up every morning now and punch the bag about for 10 mins.... then I send her downstairs to make my breakfast

Bernard manning, sadly missed.

Paul
EBC Green Pads
'Sheddist' Clutch
'Masher' Oil Catch Tank
Stebel Twin Air Horn
SCU Relay Upgrade
Old 27-11-2015, 10:13   #14
Ronnydil01

Ronnydil01 is on a distinguished road

Hi people i am looking for a zs 180 saloon mk2 must be well looked after and clean with the extreme spoiler cash waiting for the right car ring me 07983571180 thanx ronny
Ronnydil01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 18:25   #15
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keosk View Post
I say unfortunately because I can't see a "Mr Clutch" franchise agreeing to fit anything but their own parts.
My local Mr Clutch does, we have a competition to see who can get the parts cheapest.
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Old 27-11-2015, 18:27   #16
Talkingcars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnydil01 View Post
Hi people i am looking for a zs 180 saloon mk2 must be well looked after and clean with the extreme spoiler cash waiting for the right car ring me 07983571180 thanx ronny
Hi

This isn't the best thread to post looking for a car, try the wanted section.

James
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Old 27-11-2015, 22:15   #17
Keosk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkingcars View Post
My local Mr Clutch does, we have a competition to see who can get the parts cheapest.
Seeing as this thread opened up again. In the event, they did fit the kit I provided despite being told earlier they wouldn't. However, they wanted to bill me for 5 hours labour which prompted me to raise the eyebrow of disapproval! Well, it was either the eyebrow or the quivering bottom lip but in any case they knocked an hour off the labour.
Old 18-05-2016, 06:32   #18
mikeZS

mikeZS is a jewel in the roughmikeZS is a jewel in the roughmikeZS is a jewel in the rough

first time done one after 6hours, now after fitting few of these I can do it for less than 2hr. btw great upgrade, don´t know why mg saved on clutch hydraulics.

ZS180 mk2 ( red dragon II ) - 2005
KN - inner wing setup
EBC brakes/braided hoses/Motul rbt 600
LSD steel caged PG1
NGK irridium sparks
Janspeed cat back/Decat
Polybushed suspension/Kumho Ku31
Rear bumper brackets
mikeZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 23:33   #19
kindofblue
Lighten up dude

I can recommend - had my Zed 9 years, Sheddist hydraulics fitted in 2006 and still going strong.

Paul
EBC Green Pads
'Sheddist' Clutch
'Masher' Oil Catch Tank
Stebel Twin Air Horn
SCU Relay Upgrade
Old 08-08-2017, 15:23   #20
kindofblue
Lighten up dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofblue View Post
I can recommend - had my Zed 9 years, Sheddist hydraulics fitted in 2006 and still going strong.

Paul
Update 2017 August. The Sheddist replacement I put on in 2011 still operating fine.
EBC Green Pads
'Sheddist' Clutch
'Masher' Oil Catch Tank
Stebel Twin Air Horn
SCU Relay Upgrade