Why men don't write advice columns - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG & XPF Community > XPF General Chat! > Jokes - Work Safe!

Old 01-05-2008, 00:27   #1
Roverman
Longbridge !

Roverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond reputeRoverman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why men don't write advice columns

Why men don't write advice columns

Dear Walter:
I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes.. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the past six months.
I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore.
Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Mrs.. Sheila Usk

Dear Sheila:
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.
I hope this helps.
Walter

(Just seen this joke elsewhere - superb.)

STREETWISE, Solar Red, Electric Pack, Alcantara/Leather

Roverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2008, 10:04   #2
SharronB
LozMachine's better half

SharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud ofSharronB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why men don't write advice columns

Lol typical bloke !
SharronB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 14:08   #3
Dave V6
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.

Dave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond repute

i reckon faults more likely a vis valve.

Old 01-05-2008, 19:09   #4
Shantung Black Tiger

Shantung Black Tiger has a spectacular aura aboutShantung Black Tiger has a spectacular aura aboutShantung Black Tiger has a spectacular aura about

I think its more likely the wife didnt check the fuel gauge when she set off and simply ran out of petrol. hehe