MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

GAP Insurance from Chris Knott - phone or online

921 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Hi,

If you’re replacing your car soon - perhaps buying a new 65 Reg vehicle - and you’re thinking about protecting your purchase with GAP Insurance, why not ask us for a quote?

There’s a good chance you’ll save quite a bit of money over the dealer’s offering when you ask for a Chris Knott GAP quote - just read the Testimonials below. And as we’re insurance experts you’ll have the benefit of professional advice if you need it too.

For a free, no-obligation quote please call us on 0800 917 2274. Alternatively, you can get a quote online by using our quick and simple quote system if you prefer.

GET A GAP QUOTE

Our cover is a combination of Return To Invoice GAP and Finance GAP, giving you the best of both worlds. To find out more about Chris Knott Combination GAP please visit our website at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP/CombinationGAP

We look forward to helping you arrange cost-effective protection for your new car. All it takes is a FREE phone call to Chris Knott on 0800 917 2274 (now free for mobiles) or a couple of minutes online.

GET A GAP QUOTE

best,
Nick

PS. Oh, and if you’re tempted or feel compelled to buy your GAP cover from the car dealer, here’s a cautionary tale from an episode of BBC’s Rip-Off Britain last year… http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/why-people-should-buy-GAP-insurance-from-brokers.html

Chris Knott GAP - Testimonials:

“Just wanted to say Thanks to Chris Knott for providing my GAP cover, dealer quote £300... Chris Knott £112. This is on a New Juke Tekna, upgraded alloys, spoiler." unrealuk, Juke Owners Group

“Got my GAP insurance through Chris Knott, half my dealers quote, will definitely approach them for a quote when my annual insurance is due. Having the support through Chris Knott and the club gives a good feeling.” Lobo, Yeti Owners Club

“Just done mine. Took about 2 minutes. Very user friendly." bagwafu, FiestaSTOC

“Thanks for the GAP Insurance info, just took it out £83.....Dealer wanted £399.” g1smo, Juke Owners Group

"Just got ours [GAP] through CK for £112 (for a Ford Kuga). Not bad for 3 years." AlfaJack, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"I bought GAP insurance at my local ford dealer when I purchased my ST. The price of it was £350 and thanks to signing onto this forum and Chris Knott Insurance I was able to cancel my current gap insurance as it was still in the 30 day period for a full refund and I've taken it out with Chris Knott for the price of £112.68. £237.32 back in my pocket! Thanks!" Ldube1992, FiestaSTOC

"Have to agree with this, CKI quoted much less than the dealer for the GAP insurance on my Skoda." velocemitch, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Agree completely about the GAP - probably would pay around 3 times the cost if bought through the dealer for the same insurance." actd, Juke Owners Group

"Just did the same for mine... great Service at a fantastic price!" Anthony Trueman, FiestaSTOC

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.