MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Insurance due in Jan? READ THIS OFFER...

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Moderators, please make this a global announcement/mass PM:

To end our financial year (31st Jan) my bosses have agreed to make you a fantastic, limited-time offer.

If your car insurance is due in these last 10 days of January, give us a call for a quote. You'll be glad you did if you're the one selected to WIN YOUR QUOTED PREMIUM BACK (upto £500).

So it's 10 days of madness. What are you waiting for? To request your quote and gain entry to the draw, either:

PHONE - THIS IS THE BEST METHOD
0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention this club/forum

SMS
Text 'QUOTE ME' to 61211 and we'll call you back to offer a quote

Complete our brief contact form at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and we'll call you back for details

The draw will take place on Tuesday 3rd February 2015 and the winner notified as soon as possible thereafter. To qualify, you must receive your quote between 22 and 31 January for a January start date.

best,
Nick

More feedback about our special car club/forum scheme:

"A happy Chris Knott customer for another year. £20 cheaper than nearest competition after very little persuasion....really impressed, and recommend to all, great service....I hope to only call you again in 12 months time! :)" jonesy1985, Vectra-c.com

"So I moved to a new house, xxxxxxxxxx could no longer cover the new post code (only 2mins up the road literally from my old place) as its a 'high risk' area. Chris Knott not only covers the area but also beat xxxxxxxxxx's previous cost at my old 'low risk' post code! Absolutely brilliant guys. I was panicking as it was looking like I had to move back to Adrian Flux" BennyG, UKMkIVs.net

"Great company Chris Knott, been with them for about three years, no problems, be looking for another cheap quote come March." andy-v, Corsa-c

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.