MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Three reasons to call Chris Knott this December...

983 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Three reasons to call Chris Knott this December...

1. HIGHLY COMPETITIVE QUOTES
The club/forum scheme is going really well at the moment. We're helping more of you than ever before because insurers are giving their respected brokers more room to move on price. This means we can respond to some of the quotes we would have previously had to turn away as too cheap for the risk.

2. DECEMBER'S PRIZE DRAW
November's prize proved so popular that we're going to offer the same for December - a £100 Amazon Voucher.

Simply ask us to quote for a car we don't yet insure, during December, and we'll enter you for the draw to take place in early January.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

You can get quotes for January policies in December too, so please include Chris Knott Insurance in your quote search if you're due then - you could WIN a £100 Amazon Voucher.

3. YEAR-ROUND OFFER
If you're an existing Chris Knott client there's a permanent money-saving offer for you too:

Get your friends and family members to call us for a quote on their car insurance. When they go ahead with cover we'll give you £20 OFF your own renewal for each one. This is not just a Christmas offer - it runs all year round. There's no limit to the number of people you can refer or the amount that you can have credited to your own insurance account.

Ask your friends and family to quote reference RAF480 when they call and we'll sort the rest.

TESTIMONIALS

We're still coming up with the goods for club/forum members:

"Chris Knott just saved me £170 on renewal so I didn't bother phoning around anyone else. My premium went up year after year until I called Chris Knott last year. My renewal last year with Aviva went up £300, Chris Knott got me a renewal price £10 cheaper than what I was already paying on the current policy so saved £310 in total. And they kept me with Aviva. Chris Knott got me a deal with Aviva cheaper than Aviva could." sidibear, audi-sport.net

"Just to say a big thank you to Chris Knott Insurance. By far the best price and really easy to deal with. I also had to change details after having received the quote but it was no trouble for them at all. I had 1 year less no claims than I originally stated, but they honoured the same price! Legends. Thanks again." rick6, MPS Owners Club

"Called Chris Knott's today and saved 23% over my renewal quote from XXXXXX XXXX. Very pleased, my LHD import with modifications was no problem for the lady (Tabitha) on the phone. Great service, very pleased." SFIAC, ZRoadster forum

See less See more
#2 ·
UPDATE: Who won Chris Knott's £100 Amazon Voucher? - November prize WINNER announced.

Hi,

We're now into the final month of the year which signals the final Chris Knott Prize Draw (for now).

DECEMBER'S DRAW
Remember, if your car insurance is due this month or next, you should call us for a competitive quote during December for the chance to WIN a £100 Amazon Voucher.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

We can quote upto 30 days in advance of your renewal date so make sure you call us for your quote this month.

NOVEMBER'S WINNER
The winner of November's prize (also a £100 Amazon Voucher) was Mr C Kitchener of Plymouth. Congratulations to him.

Details of our Christmas Opening Hours will follow next week but if you have any insurance questions in the meantime I'm always happy to respond on the open forum or by PM.

best,
Nick

What club/forum members say about the Chris Knott car insurance scheme:

"Just insured the Sele with a lovely lady called Kathy. Beat all others by a few quid but with a lower excess. Nice friendly service and you get to speak to the same person." flyblo5, AlfaDriver.com

"I tried a few brokers on here and for me, every single one of them managed to beat any comparison site out of the park! Chris Knott and [one other] for me were some of the better ones in my particular case (price wise)." mr.raw, audi-sport.net

"I can vouch for these. Quoted £700+ by admiral for a renewal and £480 by Chris Knott as a new policy! Haven't had any problems whatsoever and always managed to speak to the same person when setting up my policy." JackW, civinfo.com

"Did the usual price comparison this morning on a well known non-meerkat website ;) Managed to get one quote which was about £90 cheaper than all the others, thought "fantastic! Nobody can beat that.....but I'll give the Briskoda Insurance a try". And sure enough, once (very quickly) through to one of the team, I got a quote which was £35 under the one from the internet! Best of all it covers pretty much everything I can think of, and only a small compulsory excess. In total it saved me £150 over last years premium PLUS about £350 extra excess not added. And Protected no claims to boot. Well done guys!" robt100, Briskoda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.