MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Been quoted more than £200?

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
Great news for this forum's members - the insurers on our panel are hungry for your business at the moment. They're backing us as we exploit our special car club/forum members scheme to quote what we need to in order to win your business (as long as you fit our usual criteria detailed below).

On Friday night we'd already reached 35% of this month's target in just the first 4 working days of the month!

Here's feedback posted on our Facebook page on Friday alone:

"A great company who care and find the best policies to suit you! Can't recommend them highly enough." Ray Fitchett, Facebook

"Great deal for our car insurance - thanks." Helen Pengelly, Facebook

"Great service from Chris Knott Insurance. Been with them for years and highly recommended, always gets the best car insurance for me." Willie McBey, Facebook

"It is a good indication of the level of service I received last year, when I have not even looked at any other provider and will be renewing with Chris Knott next week. First rate service plus unbeatable value - it's kind of unusual this day and age." Peter Robinson, Facebook

"Thanks for a great price on my car insurance!" Shirley McGreal, Facebook

To find out how much you could save with Chris Knott, please call us on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention this forum to receive the full benefit.

best,
Nick

PS. Please LIKE us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter to access our light-hearted look at motoring and insurance news, Chris Knott competitions and our latest money-savings offers.

Criteria
The scheme covers most modifications (excluding nitrous, roll cages and bhp increase of more than 100 over stock). All makes and models are considered eligible. Drivers must be aged over 19 for TPF&T and Comprehensive. Drivers of performance models must be aged 23 or over (sometimes 25 - depending on overall risk profile) with a minimum of 12 months' experience of driving/insuring similar performance cars (sometimes 6 months is enough - call us). All drivers must have held a licence for at least 1 year and have at least 1 year's NCB.

Quotes subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions (no more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction per driver). Some postcodes require the car to be parked off the road overnight. The scheme DOES INCLUDE members in Northern Ireland.

This insurance scheme is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, what a great response to our 'quoted more than £200?' post above - thank you to all those who've asked us to quote so far.

As a broker we're the offline version of price comparison websites - and we often beat their rates by assessing you as an individual. Why not give us a call even if you normally prefer to get your quotes online? Give us the chance to help you save some money.

These guys have benefited from picking up the phone in the last few days:

"All credit where due. I PM’d Nick my number, got a call shortly thereafter and got a quote that well and truly beat the best I’d found, so well done." drmw, Mercedes-Benz Owners forum

"I've just insured our 3 cars with Chris Knott and they saved me nearly £200 on the Aviva renewal figure. More importantly the service was great. Spoke to a lady called Kathy and she was really helpful. Worth a try!" weefossy, New Mini Scotland forum

"Well I phoned Chris Knott Insurance. My renewal [elsewhere] was £602 (lot more expensive than last year) down to £335. So very happy. Cheers." marksimy72, TalkFord.com

"Spoke to Kim about getting a quote for my ST before the weekend who was extremely polite and very easy to talk to on the phone and also listened to everything I had to say and gave a very good price, with Europe cover for 90days, handy as off to Eurodisney soon... ...Not like some companies who seem to just try and get a quote out as quick as possible while not listening." Chiffs, Focus ST Owners Club

"@Chris_Knott_Ins thanks for the cheap cover! Much better policy and £150 cheaper than anywhere else." @Rich_UTM, Twitter
(Please follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/Chris_Knott_Ins)

and then this came in on Facebook overnight:

"Had to comment on the always excellent service from Chris Knott, you insure all 4 of my Volvo's, (from Classic to relatively modern), and always the best price and service. In fact for the most recent purchases I haven't even bothered getting other quotes - I know you'll be the best! Special thanks to Rebecca who has done the last 2 cars for me - brilliant service and always a pleasure to deal with on the phone. Keep up the good work - and thanks again." Graeme Aiken, Facebook
(Please LIKE us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns)

We really enjoy our jobs, trying to help car club/forum members get the best deal :)

If your renewal is due soon please call us on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to get the full benefit (01424 200477 for mobiles).

Thanks,
Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.