MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

REMINDER: Chris Knott discounted Car Insurance scheme

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  HANLIGG 
#1 ·
REMINDER: Chris Knott discounted Car Insurance scheme

Chris Knott has launched a couple of online products for members in the last month (Breakdown and GAP) and I've been posting on here about them. So I thought it would be good to now go back and remind you of our core offering which is, of course, our special car insurance scheme.

As car club members you generally look after your cars better than the average driver. So the insurers on our panel allow us to be a bit more flexible in our pricing and respond to your best alternative quote rather than the rigid computer calculation to win the business.

The result is that you ultimately get a lower quote than you would otherwise.

And, as we're signing up 44% of all club enquiries on average, this clearly works to everyone's benefit.

MAIN CHRIS KNOTT PRODUCTS available to members:

* Car Insurance / Multi-car Insurance (extra discounts for more than one car) - phone for a quote
* Breakdown Cover - by phone or quote and buy online
* GAP Insurance - by phone or quote and buy online

OTHER USEFUL PRODUCTS FROM CHRIS KNOTT if you need them:

* Home Insurance - extra £20 OFF our best home quote if you have 1 car with us / extra £50 OFF our best home quote if you have 2+ cars with us.
* Commercial Vehicle and Fleet Insurance
* Business Insurance

CHRIS KNOTT QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - Please mention this forum to receive the full benefit (or call 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles).

FEEDBACK FROM CAR ENTHUSIASTS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS...

"Just had a nice chat with Tabitha getting a quote for this year, after being with main stream insurers up until now. As I'm looking at some modifications I wanted a flexible policy and CKI came up trumps. What a brilliant deal, massively cheaper than anyone else, but with more cover. Couldn't be happier!" Dunk Veloce, Alfa Romeo OC

"This year got quoted £840 from admiral and then £480 for Chris Knott. Guess who I chose." JackW, Civinfo.com

"Well what can I say? The guys at Chris Knott are epic. Had my renewal quote from my previous provider. Started calling the insurance companies on here. Most of them only beat the renewal quote by a few £££. Called Chris Knott insurance and they smashed the price! Very happy with the price nearly £200 off the renewal quote. Big thanks Chris Knott and a huge thanks to Kim and Rebecca." klashinikov, Type R Owners forum.

"Just made changes to my policy and declared the new modifications, couldn't be any easier or helpful. Happy to be with Chris Knotts, couldn't recommend them enough. Thanks again!" Danny Piercy, Facebook

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.