MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Buying a MY14 Car? CHRIS KNOTT GAP Cover...

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  The Express Valeter 
#1 ·
If you're buying a new car in the next few months the dealer will probably try and sell you GAP Insurance. This is a good protection that means you can afford a new one if the car is written-off during the first few years of ownership. The problem is that dealers often charge inflated prices for the cover.

Chris Knott GAP Cover on a car purchased for £15,000 is just £82.34 and on a vehicle purchased for £50,000 only £151.08 and that gives you 3 years' protection.

Before you agree to the dealer's GAP Insurance, make sure you get a comparative quote for Chris Knott's GAP Cover.

Ask us for a stand alone quote or combine the cover with your car insurance - simply call 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and follow the 'car insurance' options to find out just how affordable Chris Knott GAP Cover could be for you.

Cover details HERE - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP/CombinationGAP/index.html

#4 ·
Ours is 3 years only I'm afraid, but the premium is £112.68 for anything between £15,001 and £25,000.

I don't think it matters that it's on a trade policy but it'd be worth asking the question when you ring up. I'm not in the office today but any of the chaps will be able to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.