MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Sky Insurance - Club Discount!!

7K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  skyinsurance 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

We would to make this very clear right from the outset.. we cannot promise to help every XPower Forum member, we have some criteria to be met and also some exclusions. If we cannot help you, we can only apologise. For the majority however, we should be competitive and be able to provide an excellent level of cover.

CONTACT DETAILS:

The best way to contact us is via our website, you'll find all the details you need via the link below. Please follow the link and feel free to have a look around!

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/carclubs/index.html

Ollie
Sky Insurance

#2 ·
Just wanted to say that I have taken out Insurance today with Sky.

They are a great company to deal with, very competitive on price, friendly service and your not on hold for 3 days first.

highly recommended!

#15 ·
If people don't mind, can they post a few details about their insurance (ie age, ncb, car etc)

I'm 24, 6yr ncb, RH Post code, ZS180.

My insurance at the moment with Admiral is £84 a month comp with protected ncb. I thinks its a bit steep tbh, and I want to see how competative sky is with this.

(In contrast, my last car, Vaux Astra 1.6SXi, worth more then the zs, with mods, declared, £37 a month with Flux)

#16 ·
I was dissapointed with Chris Knot insurance as they wont touch a modified car unless its garaged or on a driveway. Yet I heard that insurance companies are now charging more if its kept on a drive as most thefts they take the keys so if its on a drive its easy to guess which one it is. Does Sky insurance quote for public road ?, Cos Im ready to renew begining of July if they want some new business.

#18 ·
Does Sky insurance quote for public road ?, Cos Im ready to renew begining of July if they want some new business.
Our criteria will vary depending on th risk presented. For certain postcodes and vehicles we do ask for the car to be parked in a garage or on a driveway rather than on the public road.

#22 ·
We are pleased to announce that we are also able to provide tailor made policies to the motor trade.

Whether you’re a full or part time trader involved in repair, sales or service we have access to leading motor trade insurance companies to ensure that you get the best policy at the best price.

In addition to covering vehicles for trade use, we can also extend cover for your premises and offer full liability cover for your business.

If you’d like to get a quote or ask a question you can contact us by visiting the webpage below:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/fleet_trade_selfdrive.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.