back in an mg - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG Model Specific > MG 3

Old 23-11-2015, 20:05   #1
aldon
Now in a 3

aldon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond repute
Default back in an mg

after selling the 6, the mrs decided she wanted a 3.

so here it is 3 style lux with dealer modded wheels, not mg black wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.0 KB, 23 views)
aldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-11-2015, 17:19   #2
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future
Default Re: back in an mg

Welcome back.

Again.
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 14:34   #3
shroonie29
Audi S4 500HP

shroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond reputeshroonie29 has a reputation beyond repute

i was sat next to a 3 last week at a junction.

I quite like the look of them TBH

Old 26-11-2015, 18:20   #4
ian zs180

ian zs180 is a splendid one to beholdian zs180 is a splendid one to beholdian zs180 is a splendid one to beholdian zs180 is a splendid one to beholdian zs180 is a splendid one to beholdian zs180 is a splendid one to behold

There not a bad looking car . Would be great if they brought out a turbo version with around 200bhp think id consider one then. But for the money you cant go wrong to get something in the same spec from the likes of ford,vauxhall etc you would be paying a few grand more
ian zs180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 22:02   #5
aldon
Now in a 3

aldon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond reputealdon has a reputation beyond repute

still taking it gentle, but to me these little cars personify the mg spirit far more than the 6 did.
suspension is hard, handles like a go cart. I cant says its underpowered it feels fine to me.
but 10k for the spec im laughing all the way to the bank
aldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 23:22   #6
pete b

pete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldon View Post
still taking it gentle, but to me these little cars personify the mg spirit far more than the 6 did.
suspension is hard, handles like a go cart. I cant says its underpowered it feels fine to me.
Nice one,how yer doin ?
pete b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2015, 23:24   #7
pete b

pete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud ofpete b has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldon View Post
Nice one,how are you doing ?
pete b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 19:33   #8
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian zs180 View Post
There not a bad looking car . Would be great if they brought out a turbo version with around 200bhp think id consider one then. But for the money you cant go wrong to get something in the same spec from the likes of ford,vauxhall etc you would be paying a few grand more
In theory it shouldn't be too hard to drop a high power K series or even a T series in place of the N series.
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is online now   Reply With Quote