recent new drive shafts
just ask if you have anymore questions
Tax'd + Mot'd

open to offers

See less See more
#6 ·
Thats a very nice looking car:)

#8 · (Edited)
i will find out for what he does want for the car tomorrow, he just asked me to post on the MG forums to see if anybody will offer a price as we dont know what its worth to be honest, and it will be a shame if some one rips it to bits just for the engine as these are rare cars

EDIT:

i have had an offer of £500 on another forum, there was one on ebay that sold the other week that got bid upto £800 (reserve not met) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=170252001057&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

but my mates is a bit more original than that, still has the standard wheels on it and has not been messed with under the bonnet apart from an airfilter and suspension

#9 ·
A real good enthusiasts buy IMOP

#11 ·
If you can hook up with the right buyer somewhere around £1500 is pretty fair, someones offer of £500 is taking the pi55 imo.

Your mates car and the ebay one are both genuine turbos rather than conversions which makes them worth a bit more.

#12 ·
That's a VERY nice car!!!

My dad had a 400 saloon with those wheels and a sporty bodykit years ago, but it was a 418 diesel, that's must be a great motor with that engine in it!

#14 ·
My mate is is selling his Rover 420 GSI turbo if anybody is interested

1994 L reg
2.0 turbo
lowered
stainless steel exhaust
130,000 miles
good running engine NO smoke at all its been well looked after and not thrashed
new water pump
new rear discs and pads
recent new drive shafts
just ask if you have anymore questions
Tax'd + Mot'd

open to offers

That's looking very good for 14 years and 130k miles on UK roads - knocks spots off my daughter's L plate 414 sli.

Nice looking R200 with MG straights on in the background too - looks very shiny . . . . . I wonder who cleaned that?

#19 ·
lol, but the funny thing is, is that my mate still owns it, sat on his drive lol, i will ask if he still wants to sell it but he thinks if he sells it who ever will buy it is just going to strip it for the engine, and TBH this is a very rare car now to have this done to it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.