HUGE HUGE - PRICE REDUCTIONS @ RCS Models - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > XPF Market Place > Scale Models 1/43 - MGR Memorabilia

Old 09-05-2010, 12:19   #1
Jerry

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of
MG HUGE HUGE - PRICE REDUCTIONS @ RCS Models

Spark models hugely reduced if you are after BMW - Alfa - Gembella - RUF - some as low as 17.99.

We have an MG by Spark at 9.99

An HPi at 4.99

Buy will stocks last.

www.rcsmodels.co.uk
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-05-2010, 22:53   #2
Jerry

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of
Default Re: HUGE HUGE - PRICE REDUCTIONS @ RCS Models

Added some serious discounts - we are a closing our on-line presence.

www.rcsmodels.co.uk
Old 23-05-2010, 09:54   #3
TimH
Its a V8 user thing...

Moon Lander Champion!
TimH is a glorious beacon of lightTimH is a glorious beacon of lightTimH is a glorious beacon of lightTimH is a glorious beacon of lightTimH is a glorious beacon of lightTimH is a glorious beacon of light

Funny thing to do Jerry. No expert but would have thought on-line had the lowest overheads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Added some serious discounts - we are a closing our on-line presence.

www.rcsmodels.co.uk

www.Two-Sixties.com

TimH is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23-05-2010, 15:34   #4
RaptorUK
Learned member

Tanks Champion!
RaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud ofRaptorUK has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: HUGE HUGE - PRICE REDUCTIONS @ RCS Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimH View Post
Funny thing to do Jerry. No expert but would have thought on-line had the lowest overheads.
Low overheads but I guess everyone wants models to be in stock . . . so that means loads of cash tied up.

On the site it says . . .

Quote:
All in stock - if we don't have it - it won't be on site....
might be 1000 or more in stock, just do the sums, it's a lot of cash.

Visit my foto album BTCC Album leave a comment and rate the pictures . . .
RaptorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 19:21   #5
Jerry

Its not funny at all Tim. It's hurting us. You won't believe the invoice we had last month for Spark models - huge.

Buy and make me smile and then I'll have some fun.

Simon has the reason. We have a lot of money tied up in stock - enough to buy probably 7 - V8 260's.

Once stock has been shifted the intention is to supply to order only.

The shop was started to save MG buyers money when they wanted the EX257's - we've sold a lot of MG's in the past I have to say.
Old 01-06-2010, 23:43   #6
TurboZed
The Pope

TurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant future

You aint gunna shift them kettles at those prices. Check out Hattons to compare.
http://www.ehattons.com/StockDetail.aspx?SID=22933
Old 04-06-2010, 19:58   #7
Jerry

I don't have a clue what that post is on about.

The Hornby stuff is at 50% off (less than we paid for them and now they have a further 10% off).
Old 04-06-2010, 22:50   #8
TurboZed
The Pope

TurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant futureTurboZed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
I don't have a clue what that post is on about.

The Hornby stuff is at 50% off (less than we paid for them and now they have a further 10% off).
Sorry, speaking in double dutch! LOL
When I looked last time, they were RRP, now I've looked again they are very cheap indeed! Pity I'm skint at the moment! If you are desperate to shift them, have you throught of ebay? New stuff usually goes for about the sort of money Hattons charge for their items. It will help you shift them plus you could well end up a bit better off.
Jim
Old 06-06-2010, 11:04   #9
Jerry

When yoou looked last time - I had a discount scheme on site that mant if spnt enough you would get 50% off. So they were at RRP - 50%.

Unfortunately, it also meant that some stock was being sold too cheap.

So I have reduced the prices of Hornby by 50% manually - rtahe rthan using a checkout system that does it.

Then 10% discount is applied if you then spend 80 or more.

The IXO & HPi will be manually reduced at some point.

What I have learned is people don't see the discount scheme in plca eunless they look at the home page.

So in effect valuable feedback.
Old 27-12-2010, 13:10   #10
Jerry

Added SALE ICONS. Few Spark MG's for sale.

Also a MGB in the Minichamps section.
Old 01-09-2013, 15:39   #11
Jerry

Still trying to shift the last few models.

There's even a few MG's. Spark prices are 19.99 Max. RRP for these are normally up to 54.99

www.rcsmodels.co.uk