MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Best number plate seen?

76K views 384 replies 154 participants last post by  redrobbo 
#1 ·
What's the best registration number you've seen on a car on your travels?

These two are pretty good, on two vehicles from a local tea company....

2 4 TEA

TEA 4 2

Reactions: DeMoNPauL
#74 ·
there is a place that i drive past almost daily in milton keynes called pink punters. its a gay/***** club, it must be the owners car as its always there is a range rover sport supercharged, his plate is B1 GAY...

but there is often a few nice cars in there and today there was a m3 with the plate WH05 BAD

my grandad has the plate RD01 which is his initials, but i thought it sounds a lot like radio 1

a rover turbo on rovertech had the plate l055er

#84 ·
A blonde bird in a Range Rover sport with the plate 31G T1T5.
Steady Billbo - last time I typed something like that on this board I got slated for being sexist - think there is a distinct lack of humour amongst some in the throng. :beerchug

A guy/actor/whatever at Yorkshire Television had TUR 1 3 0 on a Porsche 911 - he had put the 1 and 3 just a couple of mm apart so that it read - TURBO

I had a joke with him one day about being pulled and he just shrugged and said "f@ck the authorities, I'm loaded" which was pretty much the attitude of many I came across in TV land..... one spliff short of rehab. One of the Emmerdale actors managed to get 3 speeding tickets in ONE day..... and that was in a DAIHATSU Charade!!! Nice people but you wouldn't want one as a son in law.

P

#77 ·
ok well i have seen a picture of this one but can i hell remember where i seen it! so ill jst have to type it, took the company which issued it 5 months to realise the problem lets see if you lot can!!

3M TA3

surely you lot should get this i fond it very funny and would of loved to have had it!

#81 ·
Jim 800B is still around in my village on a black Audi TT

#89 ·
Saw 40D on a ropey old Nissan Patrol the other day! (Driven by an old bloke........)

#91 ·
1 FOK use to belong to Peter Maiden of Peter Maiden Cars. First it was on a Vauxhall Chevette in the early 80's when he competed in the 'Motoring News' Championship, then on a Opel Manta that he built for Gwyndaf Evans to compete in. As you may know later on Gwyndaf Evans became a Rally MG ZR Driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.