C63 Coupe - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG & XPF Community > XPF General Chat! > Non MGR cars & trucks

Old 21-12-2011, 20:20   #1
Jerry

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of
Thumbs up C63 Coupe

Beautiful sounding machine. Aweome Bike and the girl isn't too bad either.

Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-12-2011, 22:10   #2
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of
Default Re: C63 Coupe

In Iran they know how to make a proper car commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnnf9...eature=related
Keosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 22:29   #3
Jerry

Jerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud ofJerry has much to be proud of

Keosk you have me at an advantage - I don't have a clue what the linked video has to do with a C63. It's a out the drone incident.....

Old 21-12-2011, 22:54   #4
Keosk

Keosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud ofKeosk has much to be proud of

It's a spoof of an America car commercial that uses the spy drone incident to create something called topical comedy.

Sorry I couldn't find anything specific to the C63. I'm sure it's a fine car but the commercial itself was just super-naff! Come on, you know it was!
Keosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2011, 23:02   #5
Jerry

Naff - but the content is very fine.
Old 24-08-2012, 17:05   #6
Jerry

Old 24-08-2012, 17:06   #7
Jerry

Black Edition C63 Coupe - very nice...

Last edited by Jerry; 27-08-2012 at 13:19.
Old 10-09-2012, 22:03   #8
180 Boy

180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold

Jerry

Nice to see you still about been ages since we spoke, hope all is well.

I just took delivery of a C55 AMG today, oh my what a machine.
180 Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 22:37   #9
Jerry

The Coupe arrived two weeks ago. Not driven it - boss has though...... :-)
Old 27-10-2012, 23:41   #10
Dave V6
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.

Dave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond reputeDave V6 has a reputation beyond repute

were is the
"this thread is useless without pics "
smilie ?,lol
Old 25-12-2012, 10:39   #11
Jerry

Cool Re: C63 Coupe

Need to shop the reg out on the others.

Old 01-09-2013, 15:35   #12
Jerry

Cool Re: C63 Coupe

Just be reregged with my plate. Wasn't going to do it - but some clown has been driving around with a duplicated plate in the congestion zone in London and parking everywhere without paying. Result - lots of demands for payment. Changed the plate has stopped it.
Old 02-01-2014, 23:38   #13
Jerry

This car is mental. Not driven it for 4 months and it goes like stink.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:47   #14
JLD
the voice of reason!!!

JLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really nice

Still enjoying the motors then Jerry.
Old 05-02-2014, 14:29   #15
Jerry

Only this one John. Daft - but doing no mileage, so affordable.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:35   #16
Jerry

Three years old and sold. Kept the Defender for 4.
Old 27-12-2015, 11:23   #17
180 Boy

180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold180 Boy is a splendid one to behold

Not tempted by the new C63, V8 twin turbo

I sold my C55, had an itch I just had to scratch and purchased a 996 turbo, I do admit to missing the pure V8 of the Merc though, they're very addictive machines.
180 Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2015, 17:13   #18
Jerry

Thumbs up Re: C63 Coupe

I've gone back to 4wd. Rather fancy an RS.
Old 27-12-2015, 19:36   #19
JLD
the voice of reason!!!

JLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really niceJLD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
I've gone back to 4wd. Rather fancy an RS.
you know there's only one 4WD car that excites
Old 21-04-2017, 08:02   #20
Jerry

Thumbs up Re: C63 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLD View Post
you know there's only one 4WD car that excites
John - you are right. But they have escalated out of mere mortal price range now!

Tags
c63