The 2016 Challenge - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > MG Motorsports > BTCC / ETCC / WTCC

Old 23-03-2016, 20:01   #1
Martinb-05
MG ZS180 MKII 5 Door

Martinb-05 is a jewel in the roughMartinb-05 is a jewel in the roughMartinb-05 is a jewel in the rough
Smile The 2016 Challenge

So the teams are sorted and the new cars and colour schemes.

Think this will be a very competitive year.

I will be watch the races many from home sadly but when circumstances allow I will attend.

Any predictions for the year?

ZS180 Mk II (5 door) in Ignition Blue with full Janspeed exhaust system as ex MG Sport & Racing
ZS180 Mk I (4 door) in Trophy Blue with Janspeed manifolds and cat plus Piper rear exhausts with twin exits, 18" wheels, ITG Induction kit fitted, re-mapped ingition.
Martinb-05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-03-2016, 17:16   #2
JOHNDQ

JOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really nice
Default Re: The 2016 Challenge

Cant see MG getting a sniff to be honest, young drivers and the Ford and Subaru are going to be way to strong imo
JOHNDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 21:38   #3
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Young but hungry.

If nothing else they will be easier to follow on TV.

I have never been to a BTCC meeting but it looks like we'll be doing a family day out as my daughters boyfriend is keen.....
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 24-03-2016, 23:36   #4
JOHNDQ

JOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really niceJOHNDQ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkingcars View Post
Young but hungry.

If nothing else they will be easier to follow on TV.

I have never been to a BTCC meeting but it looks like we'll be doing a family day out as my daughters boyfriend is keen.....
Nor me but love to go unfortunately my kids are 4 & 6 so don't think they will wanna sit around for that long bad enough getting them to sit still so I can watch the MG Trophy
JOHNDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 12:12   #5
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Even my youngest it nearly 17.

I took my son to a meeting at Brands Hatch when he was about 8, it was a company day out as one of the bosses was racing (and writing off) his Caterham.
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote