R45/ZS headlamp washer jets - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > XPF Market Place > Wanted; incl. Ebay items!

Old 08-05-2016, 18:35   #1
higgi23
On to the next chapter

higgi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond reputehiggi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default R45/ZS headlamp washer jets

Looking for the above if any of you good people have one for sale.
Thanks in advance.
Regards Rob

http://lates600.com/index.html
higgi23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-12-2016, 15:09   #2
dello

dello is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: R45/ZS headlamp washer jets

Hey higgi23, last winter I thought I had to replace the washerjet on my MG ZT -- I was involved in a small collision -- turned out it was actually just blocked with the grit the council was putting down on the road. So from what I understand you can just use other standard washer jets fairly easily for this model, ones you can pick up on any of the sites like eurocarparts or autozone. Plus you can discount the cost normally see if there's something here http://www.couponbox.com/coupons/autozone. I don't think you'll need to get manufacturer parts -- and they'll probably be pretty expensive even second hand. Anyway hope that helps and at the very least check to make sure it's not just blocked lol.

Last edited by dello; 16-12-2016 at 15:36.
dello is offline   Reply With Quote