MG Xpower Heavy Weather Jacket - XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts
Logo

Go Back   XPowerForums - For MG, XPower & Motorsport Enthusiasts > XPF Market Place > XPF Merchandise

Old 24-02-2013, 12:16   #1
DevonDan

DevonDan is on a distinguished road
MG MG Xpower Heavy Weather Jacket

Hi All, I used to own an MG ZR with the full Rally Decals. unfortunately some inconsiderate pleb crashed into me and it was declared a write off.
I had purchased an embroidered Heavey Weather Jacket with the MG Xpower logo embroidered on the front brest and then in large on the Back. See pictures attached.
Thought this might be the best place to sell, nothing that matches my jacket on ebay. Only thing similar is a lightweight rain coat.

Anyways jacket is of good quality with zip close pockets, has a hideaway hood in the collar. Is lined and of a thick weatherproof material so is a good cold weather jacket.
Looking for 70ono + 5 p&p as it is a rare and great quality jacket. PM if interested
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0967.jpg (25.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0968.jpg (25.7 KB, 51 views)
DevonDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-02-2013, 18:04   #2
The Express Valeter
Passionate about MGR.Cars.

The Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud ofThe Express Valeter has much to be proud of
Default Re: MG Xpower Heavy Weather Jacket

Is it new or used? I'm guessing it is original as it will have the Xpower logo on the inside collar & on the zip pulls.
The Express Valeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 21:12   #3
Gene Hunt
''Fire up the Quattro''.

Gene Hunt has a spectacular aura aboutGene Hunt has a spectacular aura aboutGene Hunt has a spectacular aura about

Size could be a help?.

Old 26-02-2013, 08:54   #4
Don Quixote
Mercedes W638

Don Quixote is a jewel in the roughDon Quixote is a jewel in the roughDon Quixote is a jewel in the roughDon Quixote is a jewel in the rough

Looks identical to one of mine. If I remember right, this is the one that I bought several of to sell at the garage.
Old 02-09-2014, 17:59   #5
Talkingcars

Talkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant futureTalkingcars has a brilliant future

Did this ever sell?
Current projects
OEM Cruise control
Climate control in a mk1 consol
Thinking about
LPG
Pop up sat nav

WWW.TALKINGCARS.ME.UK
Talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
embroidered, jacket, xpower