MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

£2k trade in for your Zed against a 6

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Parsec 
#1 ·
SAIC are pushing this again - had another email today.

So, anyone interested?

TBH they'd have to make it £10k to even make me think about it, seriously.

#3 ·
Mg don't make a sports car anymore they are just run of the mill,so they need to rethink there selling point before expecting Zed owners to jump into a chinese kit car badged as a mg,shame they have dumped the kv6 as that would have gone down a storm in the mg5 .

#4 ·
I honestly don't think I'd be interested if they offered me a direct swap - the 6 is just so unappealing to me.
Possibly a good enough car (who knows either way at the moment?) but if it were food it would be a slice of white bread with maybe a smear of cheap marg.

#6 ·
2k is not that generous for a late mk1 or a mk2 either. I agree with the point that it's a totally different type of car.

The trouble is you can get some seriously nice cars a couple of years old for the same price as the 6's are at the moment.

#11 ·
Base and mid range (S & SE) are "blessed" with them. Funnily enough a lot of the promo pics or whatever show cars with these alloys but photoshopped or whatever to be about 21" :lol:

Sneaky. They obviously realise that even 17" wheels are too small for the way the car is designed. Only the top model starts to look good with the 18" rims. My local dealers had a white one with some black stripes, and black wheels. That was pretty nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.